We are able to find and diagnose even microcracks on any size roof covering. Professional devices for effective leakage elimination.
Diagnostics of flat roofs is one of the most important stages to be performed before starting roof replacement, repair, insulation or other works. We perceive roof diagnosis as a very serious and responsible job, therefore we consider it a process of first necessity.
Any successful company is interested in saving time and money – Our offer allows it!
We carry out full diagnostics of the roof waterproofing of the building for flat roofs with the only innovative diagnostic device ROOF PRO in the BALTIC.
- Diagnosing microcracks in hydrolysis;
- Roof diagnosis within 24 hours after receiving the application;
- Inspection of up to 5000 m2 of roof area in one day
We are able to perform roof diagnostics quickly, conveniently and with high quality!
Why do you need roof diagnostics?
Soft roof coverings are very often difficult to determine the true cause of the leak, even with repeated roof diagnostic inspections. Roof diagnostics is necessary to detect leaks in roof structures, obtain information about problems and be able to assess the condition of the roof. In cases where there is no snow, roof diagnosis is much easier and of better quality. If the roof diagnosis is not performed on time, then there is no need to think about roof repair, while in cases where the problems have developed to a critical state, the roof needs to be changed.
What do we offer?
We offer roof diagnostics with ROOF PRO, the only innovative diagnostic device in the Baltics. During the roof diagnostic process, we will assess all problem areas and be able to provide the best solution for solving roof problems! We diagnose all types of flat roofs. This excellent diagnostic device allows you to perform work with high quality and to identify problems that even a hardened professional’s eye would not be able to see.
What roofs do we diagnose?
We carry out roof diagnostics for flat-roofed multi-storey buildings (building societies/house managers), industrial (warehouses, factories, supermarkets), public (kindergartens, schools, office buildings, state and municipal buildings) and other objects.
We are able to find even the smallest microcracks in any size roof covering!
How are roof diagnostics performed?
ROOF PRO is able to diagnose damages in the waterproofing, which are not larger than 5 cm, and to identify specific damages in the thermal insulation areas below it. In one day, it is possible to check up to 5000 m2 of roof area and diagnose all problem areas!
Advantages of ROOF PRO
- three different degrees of sensitivity for different thicknesses of roof membranes and insulation;
- leak tracking capabilities for quick identification of the source of the problem;
- the ability to determine thermal insulation damage;
- depth of diagnostic operation in the roof covering from 15 to 24 cm.
- The leader in laying flat roofs in Latvia.
- Practical management experience on fusible roofs since 2002.
- Professional roofers in the state, over 65 qualified craftsmen during the season.
- Own machinery, transport, tools and roofing materials.
- Own developed internal quality and management system.
- 93% of customers satisfied and continued to cooperate with us.
- The total area of renovated roofs exceeds 1,500,000 m2.
- We work throughout the territory of Latvia and beyond.
- Work experience was also gained while working in Norway, where there are very strict work safety and quality standards, which were later applied in Latvia as well.
- We will perform problem solving works in accordance with construction regulations.
Apply for diagnostics of your roof and we will prepare an offer and technical solution for FREE!